On 01, Jan 2010 | In | By Larry
Point Energy works with Developers, Owners, Architects and Contractors as a strategic front end MEP design consultant. We provide Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Lighting, Daylighting, and Facade Design, and Energy Modeling.
We specialize in the design of affordable, low energy, sustainable and net zero buildings. We provide a lower cost and higher value service by teaming with or overseeing design build contractors in the implementation of our high performance designs.
We offer streamlined and less costly design innovation:
- Strategic Design Assist: develop a cutting edge conceptual and schematic design then help guide a Design Build Contractor in the execution of that design.
- Sustainable Design-Build Consulting: provide a strong link between the owner/developer and design-build teams to ensure high performance from concept to construction to occupancy.
- Net Zero Energy Design Consulting: optimize mechanical and electrical systems with cost-effective on-site renewables solutions.
- Energy Master Planning: develop energy use targets and recommend strategies for achieving targets.
- Commissioning Peer Review: provide third-party analysis of commissioning issues, especially regarding controls.
- Post-Occupancy Optimization: identify opportunities to streamline building energy use (particularly valuable for buildings targeting net zero energy).
Our primary target markets include:
- commercial real estate (base building and tenant improvement)
- campus/central plants
- civic and education
- data centers
- multi-family residential